Everyone who knows me, knows that I’m a planner. I need to have all the details for everything planned out in advance so there are minimal chances of something going wrong. So it’s no surprise to anyone in our office that I have already started my New Year’s resolution list. While it’s not yet complete, it looks something like this today:
- Take a trip.
- Save as much money as I can this year.
- Learn. In any way. Something about my job, myself, others. Just learn.
- Spend more time with friends.
- Attend a costume party. Either one that I host or just attend. And go all out.
- Say thank you more often.