Edge Cloud 7.2 is Here
Published by Michelle Haupt on
We are excited to announce the release of Edge Cloud 7.2! And that means Edge Proposal is finally here, too! We know, it’s been a hot minute since the announcement of Edge Proposal, and we’re still just as excited to get it into your hands. And the best part is that it is free to use for all Edge Cloud users!
In the System Financial Settings Editor, use the Proposal Mode dropdown to enable or disable Edge Proposal. If you use the current proposal system in Edge Cloud, this setting will default to Legacy. If you haven’t created a proposal through Edge Cloud in more than six months, it will default to Edge Proposal. You can optionally choose to be prompted about which system to use when creating proposals.
Other features in this release include:
- Gender Identity Support – You can now identify both the patient’s clinical gender and gender preferences.
- Online Scheduling Form Required Cell Phone Option – You can augment the URL to require new patients to provide a cell phone number.
- Canadian ACH Transaction Support – Canadian Edge Cloud users can now save ACH payments on file.
- Treatment Chart Required Fields – You can now set up your Treatment Chart styles to require users to fill in certain fields before the chart or plan can be saved in the patient folder.
- New Reports – The Treatment Chart/List and Treatment Chart Styles List reports
- Filter Online Forms – You can now create URL and QR code links for your online forms that filter the submitted form by doctor, office, and any other data you choose.
- Online Scheduling honors procedure start and end times if they exist in the Appointment Types/Procedures editor.
- The Patient Sign In confirmation screen now uses the patient nickname if one is available.
- System Integrations Editor – Users must now have full security access to open the System Integrations editor. With this update, your security access to the System Integrations editor will match your current access to the Offices editor.
You can learn more about each feature, and read help articles by reviewing the release notes in Edge Cloud > File > Help > Release Notes.